I just went to see my ophthalmologist yesterday and came away from the visit very worried. My pressure reading was 25 at first and then 21 after I put in a drop of Alphagan and Trusopt. The doctor said that even though pressure was high he still wanted to wait 3 months to see if it resulted in any damage to my nerves before deciding to give me the TCP laser procedure. However, I already have advanced glaucoma with considerable vision loss and do not wish to take the risk that I'll loss any more vision in the next three months.
Current Size: 100%