Today I had a telephone consultation with another member of my medical team, an ophthalmologist who is the current President of the Alternative Medicine association (since 1996) for his country. He has been in private practice since 1978.
Here are the things he recommended for me:
- Eat lots of fresh fruit and raw vegetables
- Take garlic pills
- Do a liver cleansing program
- Blood supply to the optic nerve is very important
- Continue with the Xalatan
He also mentioned a homeopathic version of a drug that help regenerate nerves, although I have been unable to find any further information on the drug name I thought he mentioned. I'll ask him about it when I visit him in person.
- dave's blog
- Log in or register to post comments